Scottish Society of Physicians 63rd Annual Meeting 2021
Thursday 28 & Friday 29 October 2021
Hybrid Event: Virtual via Microsoft Teams & Suttie Centre, University of Aberdeen
Please note: Following discussions with the SSP Committee, it has been decided to proceed with this event in a hybrid format supported by the Suttie Centre at the University of Aberdeen. We will therefore not be using the Maryculter House Hotel for any part of the event. Local members in the Aberdeen area will be able to attend this event in person.
The full programme is now available and can be accessed via the following link. Highlights of the event include:
- Management of Heart Failure – Dr Collette Jackson, Glasgow
- Eating disorders for the perplexed – Dr Alasdair McKinlay, Aberdeen
- Bubbles, bends and Boyle - Diving Medicine in Orkney – Dr Andrew Trevett, Stromness
- Endocrine hypertension – Professor Isla Mackenzie, Dundee
- Dedicated virtual trainee session focussing on 'Wellbeing & Trainee Support'
Our 2021 Fitzgerald Peel Lecture will be delivered by Professor David Williams, Professor of Stroke Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland who will be discussing ‘Salvaging the Ischaemic Brain - New opportunities for managing acute stroke’
These talks will either be delivered virtually or presented live if they are local to the area.
To book your place and for further information, visit: https://events.rcpe.ac.uk/scottish-society-physicians-63rd-annual-meeti…