Scottish Society of Physicians 65th Annual Meeting 2023
Thursday 28 & Friday 29 September 2023
We are delighted to inform you that the next SSP event will be taking place on Thursday 28 & Friday 28 September at the Apex Hotel in Dundee.
This event is going to be in person only.
Registrations are now open for the event in Dundee! The current programme can be found on the event page below.
To book your place, please visit: https://events.rcpe.ac.uk/scottish-society-physicians-annual-meeting
Highlights of this event include:
- Dedicated Trainee & Career session – with talks on different careers in medicine, case presentations and clinical scientific abstracts
- The role of the regulator in your practice today and tomorrow - Professor Dame Carrie MacEwen, Chair, GMC
- Genetic testing in the clinic – Dr Paul Newey
- Health Inequalities – Dr Jason Leitch, National Clinical Director
- The modern thrombectomy service – Dr Matthew Lambert
- The Scottish Renal Registry – Dr Samira Bell
- Scientific abstracts and poster presentations from across Scotland